Sri Lankan Muslims: between ethno-nationalism and the global ummah
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
© The authors 2010. Journal compilation © ASEN/Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2010
Nations and Nationalism
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 45–64, January 2011
How to Cite
MCGILVRAY, D. B. (2011), Sri Lankan Muslims: between ethno-nationalism and the global ummah. Nations and Nationalism, 17: 45–64. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8129.2010.00460.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!