Knowledge production and border nationalism in northern Mexico
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2010
© The authors 2010. Journal compilation © ASEN/Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2010
Nations and Nationalism
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 168–187, January 2011
How to Cite
WALKER, M. A. (2011), Knowledge production and border nationalism in northern Mexico. Nations and Nationalism, 17: 168–187. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8129.2010.00461.x
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!