†The authors thank Lee Sigelman, Margaret Moore, Lowell Barrington, Mark Beissinger, Valerie Bunce, Stephen Deets, Henry Hale, Will Kymlicka and Sharon Wolchik for helpful suggestions on earlier versions.
Liberalism and cultural claims in Central and Eastern Europe: toward a pluralist balance†
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2010
© The authors 2010. Journal compilation © ASEN/Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2010
Nations and Nationalism
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 85–107, January 2011
How to Cite
CSERGŐ, Z. and DEEGAN-KRAUSE, K. (2011), Liberalism and cultural claims in Central and Eastern Europe: toward a pluralist balance. Nations and Nationalism, 17: 85–107. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8129.2010.00473.x
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!