* Acknowledgements: I would like to thank the three anonymous referees from Nations and Nationalism, Radu Cinpoes, Atsuko Ichijo and Francois Nectoux for their helpful comments on an earlier version of this article.
The politics of conflict: a constructivist critique of consociational and civil society theories*
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2011
© ASEN/Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2011
Nations and Nationalism
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 98–121, January 2012
How to Cite
DIXON, P. (2012), The politics of conflict: a constructivist critique of consociational and civil society theories. Nations and Nationalism, 18: 98–121. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8129.2011.00503.x
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!