Keith Breen and Shane O'Neill (eds) After the Nation?: Critical Reflections on Nationalism and Postnationalism, Basingstoke: Palgrave, 2010, 296 pp. £56 (hbk).
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
© ASEN/Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2011
Nations and Nationalism
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 182–183, January 2012
How to Cite
Ichijo, A. (2012), Keith Breen and Shane O'Neill (eds) After the Nation?: Critical Reflections on Nationalism and Postnationalism, Basingstoke: Palgrave, 2010, 296 pp. £56 (hbk). Nations and Nationalism, 18: 182–183. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8129.2011.00539_2.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!