Nationalism and war commemoration – a Latin American exceptionalism?
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2012
© The author(s) 2012. Nations and Nationalism © ASEN/Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2012
Nations and Nationalism
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 146–166, January 2013
How to Cite
Vom Hau, M. (2013), Nationalism and war commemoration – a Latin American exceptionalism?. Nations and Nationalism, 19: 146–166. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8129.2012.00559.x
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!