Editor's note: this is a revised version of the ASEN / Nations and Nationalism Ernest Gellner Nationalism Lecture, delivered at the London School of Economics and Political Science, 26 March 2012.
Language, religion and the politics of difference†
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
© The author(s) 2012. Nations and Nationalism © ASEN/Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2012
Nations and Nationalism
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 1–20, January 2013
How to Cite
Brubaker, R. (2013), Language, religion and the politics of difference. Nations and Nationalism, 19: 1–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8129.2012.00562.x
Note: Corrections added on 3 December 2012 after initial online publication on 22 November 2012: some minor errors in the text have been corrected in this version of the article.
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!