The first paper of this series is in the Press, in Proc. Roy. Soc. of Edinburgh, and is entitled, Studies in Translocation. I. The Movement of Food Materials in the Swede Turnip.
STUDIES IN TRANSLOCATION
II. THE MOVEMENT OF FOOD MATERIALS IN PLANTS1
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2006
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 27–43, March 1930
How to Cite
CALDWELL, J. (1930), STUDIES IN TRANSLOCATION. New Phytologist, 29: 27–43. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8137.1930.tb06773.x
(With Plate I and 7 figures in the text)
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2006
- 1Studies in translocation. I. Movement of food materials in the Swede turnip. Proc. Roy. Soc. Edin. (In the Press.).
- 3The transport of organic substances in plants. Notes of the Bot. Sch. T.C.D. 3, 207–216.
- 5The Relation of Phyllotaxis to Mechanical Laws. London , 1904.
- 6Note on a method of staining the vascular bundles in the living plant. Ann. Bot. 39, 212–214. 1928.
- 7The Transpiration Stream, chap. III, in, pp. 59–60. 1924.
- 8Studies on the tissues concerned in the transfer of solutes in plants. Ann. Bot. 39, 573–585– 1925.