published with the approval of the director as technical paper no. 88 of the pineapple experiment station, university of hawaii.
DEVELOPMENTAL STUDIES OF THE PINEAPPLE ANANAS COMOSUS (L) MERR.
I. ORIGIN AND GROWTH OF LEAVES AND INFLORESCENCE1
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2006
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 305–317, October 1936
How to Cite
KERNS, K. R., COLLINS, J. L. and Kim, H. (1936), DEVELOPMENTAL STUDIES OF THE PINEAPPLE ANANAS COMOSUS (L) MERR. New Phytologist, 35: 305–317. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8137.1936.tb06884.x
(With Plate IV and 6 figures in the text)
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2006
- 1930). The development and structure of the seedling and young plant of the pineapple (Ananas sativus) New Phytol. 29, 199–226. & (
- 1935). The development of the shoot in Alstroemeria and the unit of shoot growth in monocotyledons. Ann. Bot. 49, 161–79. , & (
- 1932). Influence of smoke and ethylene on the fruiting of the pineapple (Ananas sativus Schult.). J. Dep. Agric. P. R. 16, No. 1. (
- 1926). Root growth and behaviour. Fifth Ann. Short Course in Pineapple Production Rep. pp. 17–30. (