The Macaulay Institute for Soil Research, Craigiebuckler, Aberdeen, AB9 2QJ, UK.
CARBON MOVEMENT BETWEEN HOST AND MYCORRHIZAL ENDOPHYTE DURING THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE ORCHID GOODYERA REPENS Br
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2006
Volume 101, Issue 4, pages 657–665, December 1985
How to Cite
ALEXANDER, C. and HADLEY, G. (1985), CARBON MOVEMENT BETWEEN HOST AND MYCORRHIZAL ENDOPHYTE DURING THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE ORCHID GOODYERA REPENS Br. New Phytologist, 101: 657–665. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8137.1985.tb02871.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2006
- (Accepted 19 August 1985)
- 1982 The biology of mycorrhiza in the orchid Goodyera repens Br. Ph.D. thesis, University of Aberdeen.
- 1984 Phosphate uptake by Goodyera repens in relation to mycorrhizal infection. New Phytologist 97: 401–411. , &
- 1984 The effect of mycorrhizal infection of Goodyera repens and its control by fungicide. New Phytologist 97: 391–400. &
- 1972 The Quantitative Analysis of Plant Growth. Blackwell Scientific Publications, Oxford .
- 1969 Cellulose as a carbon source for orchid mycorrhiza. New Phytologist 68: 933–939.
- 1970 Non-specificity of symbiotic infection in orchid mycorrhiza. New Phytologist 69: 1015–1023.
- 1974 Movement of 14carbon from host to fungus in orchid mycorrhiza. New Phytologist 73: 475–482. &
- 1983 Mycorrhizal Symbiosis. Academic Press, London . &
- 1978 Physiological changes during the germination of Cattleya aurantiaca (Orchidaceae). Botanical Gazette 139: 180–189. &
- 1975 Movement of carbon compounds between the partners in orchid mycorrhiza. In: Endomycorrhizas (Ed. by F. E.Sanders, B.Mosse & P. B.Tinker), pp. 175–194. Academic Press, London . &
- 1976 The physiology of symbiosis in Goodyera repens. New Phytologist 77: 689–696. &
- 1966 Physiology and ecology of orchid mycorrhizal fungi with reference to seedling nutrition. New Phytologist 65: 488–499.
- 1967 Carbohydrate translocation in orchid mycorrhizas. New Phytologist 66: 371–378.
- 1951 Wild Orchids of Britain. Collins, London .
- 1972 Survival and flowering of some perennial herbs. II. The behaviour of some orchids on permanent plots. Oikos 23: 23–28.
- 1967 Changes in a population of Spiranthes spiralis (L.) Chevall. at Knocking Hoe National Nature Reserve, Bedfordshire, 1962-65. Journal of Ecology 55: 83–99.