Magnetic resonance imaging of leaves
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 123, Issue 4, pages 769–774, January 1993
How to Cite
VERES, J. S., COFER, G. P. and JOHNSON, G. A. (1993), Magnetic resonance imaging of leaves. New Phytologist, 123: 769–774. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8137.1993.tb03788.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- (Received 6 November 1992; accepted 12 January 1993)
- 1992. A probe for specimen magnetic resonance microscopy. Investigative Radiology 27: 157–164. , , , .
- 1991. Lung parenchyma: Magnetic susceptibility in MR imaging. Radiology 180: 845–848. , , .
- 1976. Botanical microtechnique and cytochemistry. Ames : Iowa State University Press. , .
- 1993. An improved NMR microscope system utilizing a high temperature superconducting receiver. Science 29: 99–106. , , , , , , .
- 1988. An assessment of proton nuclear magnetic resonance as an alternative method to describe water status of leaf tissues in wilted plants. Plant Physiology and Biochemistry 26: 767–776. , , , ,
- 1986. The intrinsic signal-to-noise in NMR imaging. Magnetic Resonance in Medicine 3: 604–618. , , , .
- 1993. MR microscopy of the rat lung using projection reconstruction. Magnetic Resonance in Medicine 259: 793–795. , , , , , .
- 1986. Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging at microscopic resolution. Journal of Magnetic Resonance 68: 129–137. , , , .
- 1978. Functional significance of the nodal constricted zone in Populus deltoides. Canadian Journal of Botany 56: 801–804. , .
- 1991. Comparative water uptake by roots of different ages in seedlings of loblolly pine (Pinus taeda L.). New Phytologist 119: 551–560. , , .
- 1988. Studies of diffusion in random fields produced by variations in susceptibility. Journal of Magnetic Resonance 78: 41–55. , .
- 1982. NMR imaging in biomedicine. New York : Academic Press. , .
- 1988. Water is allocated differently to chloroplasts in sun and shade leaves. Plant Physiology 86: 16–18. , , .
- 1990. Distinguishing chloroplast water from nonchloroplast water in one-dimensional NMR Microscope images of plant leaves. Journal of Magnetic Resonance 89: 410–414. , .
- 1991. Automatic deblurring for imaging with time varying gradients. Society of Magnetic Resonance in Medicine. Abstract: pg. 198. , , , ,
- 1968. Manual of the vascular flora of the Carolinas. Chapel Hill : The University of North Carolina Press. , , .
- 1989. Pulse proton magnetic resonance study of water exchange in spinach leaf. Scientific Papers IPCR 82: 52–58. ,
- 1980. (1H) Spin-echo nuclear magnetic resonance in plant tissue. Biophysical Journal 32: 1043–1050. , , .
- 1991a. In vivo magnetic resonance imaging of Blechnum ferns: changes in T1 and N(H) during dehydration and rehydration. American Journal of Botany 78: 80–88. , , .
- 1991b. Distinguishing plant tissues with magnetic resonance microscopy. American Journal of Botany 78: 1704–1711. , , .
- 1989. Nuclear-magnetic-resonance imaging of leaves of Mesembryanthemum crystallinum L. plants grown at high salinity. Planta 178: 524–530. , , , ,
- 1983. Xylem structure and the ascent of sap. Berlin : Springer-Verlag. .
- 1992. High field MR microscopy using fast spin echoes. Proceedings of the society of magnetic resonance in medicine, 4611. , , , .