Diversity of fungal symbionts in arbuscular mycorrhizas from a natural community
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 130, Issue 2, pages 259–265, June 1995
How to Cite
CLAPP, J. P., YOUNG, J. P. W., MERRYWEATHER, J. W. and FITTER, A. H. (1995), Diversity of fungal symbionts in arbuscular mycorrhizas from a natural community. New Phytologist, 130: 259–265. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8137.1995.tb03047.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- (Received 28 September 1994; accepted 23 February 1995)
- 1990. DNA amplification from vegetative and sexual tissues of trees using polymerase chain reaction. Canadian Journal of Forestry Research 20: 254–257. , ,
- 1994. Mycorrhizal fungal propagules in the Tawah forest. I. Seasonal study of inoculum levels. New Phytologist 127: 539–546. , .
- 1993. Genomic subtractive hybridisation to isolate species-specific DNA sequences in insects. Insect Molecular Biology 1: 133–138. , , , , .
- 1993. ITS primers with enhanced specificity for basidiomycetes - application to the identification of mycorrhizae and rusts. Molecular Ecology 2: 113–118. , .
- 1993. A comparison of spatial heterogeneity of vesicular–arbuscular fungi in two maple forest soils. Canadian Journal of Botany 11: 1472–1480. , , ,
- 1995. Arbuscular mycorrhiza and phosphorus as controlling factors in the life history of Hyacinthoides non-scripta (L.) Chouard ex Rothm. New Phytologist 129: 629–636. , .
- 1979. Honey-coloured, sessile Endogone spores. Archiv für Mikrobiologie 74: 146–154.
- 1988. The effects and implications of disturbance of mycorrhizal mycelial systems. Proceedings of the Royal Society of Edinburgh B 94: 13–24. , .
- 1994. Effect of indigenous arbuscular mycorrhizal endophytes on the development of six wild plants colonising a semi arid area in south-east Spain. New Phytologist 127: 115–122. .
- 1992. Isozyme analysis of mycorrhizal fungi and their mycorrhiza. Methods in Microbiology 24: 169–194. ,
- 1992a. Specific amplification of 18S fungal ribosomal genes from VA endomycorrhizal fungi colonising roots. Applied and Environmental Microbiology 58: 291–295. , , .
- 1992b. Rapid quantitation by PCR of endomycorrhizal fungi colonising roots. PCR Methods and Applications 2: 76–80. , ,
- 1993a. Identification of endomycorrhizal fungi colonising roots by fluorescent single-strand conformation polymorphism-polymerase chain reaction. Applied and Environmental Microbiology 59: 4211–4215. , ,
- 1993b. Origin and diversification of endomycorrhizal fungi and coincidence with vascular land plants. Nature 363: 67–69. , , ,
- 1982. Populations of endogonaceous fungi at two locations in central Iowa. Canadian Journal of Botany 60: 2518–2529. , , .
- 1987. Identification of a vesicular–arbuscular mycorrhizal fungus by using monoclonal antibodies in an enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay. Applied and Environmental Microbiology 53: 2222–2225. , , .