Effects of Ascochyta caulina on photosynthesis of leaves of Chenopodium album
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 132, Issue 3, pages 453–457, March 1996
How to Cite
KEMPENAAR, C., HORSTEN, P. J. F. M. and SCHEEPENS, P. C. (1996), Effects of Ascochyta caulina on photosynthesis of leaves of Chenopodium album. New Phytologist, 132: 453–457. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8137.1996.tb01865.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- (Received 26 June 1995; accepted 6 December 1995)
- 1991 Ratio between virtual and visual lesion size as a measure to describe reduction in leaf photosynthesis of rice due to leaf blast. Phytopathology 81: 611–615.
- 1993 Effect of leaf photosynthetic-rate by leaf blast fur nee cultivars with different types and levels of resistance. Euphytica 66: 81–87. , .
- 1982 Potential production processes. In: Penning de vriesFWT. VanLaarHH. eds. Simulation of Plant Growth and Crop Production, Simulation Monograph, Wageningen , The Netherlands : PUDOC. 98–113.
- 1995 Studies on biological control of Chenopodium album by Ascochyta caulina. Ph.D. dissertation, Agricultural University. Wageningen The Netherlands .
- 1995 A method to obtain fast and uniform emergence of weeds for field experiments. Weed Research (in press). , .
- 1996 Spore germination and disease development after applications of pycnidiospores of Ascochyta caulina to Chenopodium album plants. European Journal of Plant Pathology (in press). , , .
- 1987 Genstat 5: reference manual. Oxford : Clarendon press. , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- 1989 Biomass production and gas exchange of winter wheat as affected by flag leaf inoculations with Septoria nodorum. New Phytologist 122 229–234. .
- 1984 The universal nutrient solution. In: Proceedings 6th International Congress on Soil-less Culture, Lunteren, The Netherlands, Wageningen, The Netherlands: PUDOC, 633–650. .
- 1979 Some pyenidial fungi occurring on Atriplex and Chenopodium. Persoonia 10: 267–276. , .
- 1990 Modelling crop response to growth reducing factors. In Proceedings of the International Symposium on Biotic Stress of Barley in Arid and Semi-Arid Environment. Big Sky. Montana , 87–102. , , ,