Visualising patterns of CO2 diffusion in leaves
Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2006
Volume 169, Issue 4, pages 641–643, February 2006
How to Cite
Lawson, T. and Morison, J. (2006), Visualising patterns of CO2 diffusion in leaves. New Phytologist, 169: 641–643. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8137.2006.01655.x
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2006
- 1996. Responses of CO2 assimilation to changes in irradiance: laboratory and field data and a model for beans (Phasolus vulgaris L.). Journal of Experimental Botany 47: 639–654. , .
- 1984. Dynamic analysis of water stress of sunflower leaves by means of a thermal image processing system. Plant Physiology 76: 266–269. , , , , .
- 2002. Atmospheric CO2 concentration may directly affect leaf respiration measurements in tobacco, but not respiration itself. Plant, Cell & Environment 25: 641–651. , .
- 1997. Heterogeneity in stomatal characteristics. PhD thesis, University of Dundee, Dundee, UK. .
- 1999. Spatial and temporal variation in gas exchange over the lower surface of Phaseolus vulgaris L. primary leaves. Journal of Experimental Botany 50: 1381–1391. , .
- 2003. Gas exchange measurements, what can they tell us about the underlying limitations to photosynthesis? Procedures and sources of error. Journal of Experimental Botany 54: 2393–2401. , .
- 1998. Mapping intercellular CO2 mole fraction (Ci) in Rosa rubiginosa leaves fed with abscisic acid by using chlorophyll fluorescence imaging. Plant Physiology 116: 947–957. , .
- 2005. Lateral diffusion of CO2 in leaves is not sufficient to support photosynthesis. Plant Physiology 139: 254–266. , , , , , .
- 2004. Imaging of chlorophyll a fluorescence: theoretical and practical aspects of an emerging technique for the monitoring of photosynthetic performance. Journal of Experimental Botany 55: 1195–1205. .
- 1990. Sunflecks and photosynthesis in plant canopies. Annual Review of Plant Physiology and Plant Molecular Biology 41: 421–453. .
- 2006. Lateral diffusion of CO2 from shaded to illuminated leaf parts affects photosynthesis inside homobaric leaves. New Phytologist 169: 779–787. , , , , .
- 1990. Photosynthesis in intact leaves of C3 plants: physics, physiology and rate limitation. Botanical Review 51: 53–105. .
- 1989. Variation in stomatal characteristics over the lower surface of Commelina communis leaves. Plant, Cell & Environment 12: 654–659. , , .
- 1992. Anatomy of non-uniform leaf photosynthesis. Photosynthesis Research 31: 195–212. .
- 1988. Characterisation of non-uniform photosynthesis induced by absicisc acid in leaves having different mesophyll anatomies. Plant, Cell & Environment 29: 385–394. , , , .
- 1997. Heterogeneity in stomatal characteristics. Advances in Botanical Research 26: 317–352. , .