On modelling Rubisco turnover: dynamics and applicability
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2006
Volume 170, Issue 2, pages 204–205, April 2006
How to Cite
Irving, L. and Robinson, D. (2006), On modelling Rubisco turnover: dynamics and applicability. New Phytologist, 170: 204–205. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8137.2006.01690.x
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2006
- 1996. Oxidative stress induces partial degradation of the large subunit of ribulose-1, 5-bisphosphate carboxylase/oxygenase in isolated chloroplasts of barley. Plant Physiology 111: 789–796. , , .
- 2006. Rubisco synthesis, turnover and degradation: some new thoughts on an old problem. New Phytologist 169: 445–448. , .
- 2006. A dynamic model of Rubisco turnover in cereal leaves. New Phytologist 169: 493–504. , .
- 1998. Light-dependent fragmentation of the large subunit of ribulose-1,5-bisphosphate carboxylase/oxygenase in chloroplasts isolated from wheat leaves. Planta 204: 305–309. , , , .
- 2002. Fe2+ catalyzed site-specific cleavage of the large subunit of ribulose 1,5-bisphosphate carboxylase close to the active site. Journal of Biological Chemistry 277: 12382–12387. , , , .
- 2002. Are there associations between grain-filling rate and photosynthesis in the flag leaves of field-grown rice? Journal of Experimental Botany 53: 2217–2224. , , , , .
- 2002. Changes in synthesis and degradation of Rubisco and LHCII with leaf age in rice (Oryza sativa L.) growing under supplementary UV-B radiation. Plant, Cell & Environment 25: 695–706. , , , , .
- 1998. Estimating the excess investment in ribulose-1,5-bisphosphate carboxylase/oxygenase in leaves of spring wheat crown under elevated CO2. Plant Physiology 118: 945–955. , , , .
- 2000. Is photosynthesis related to concentrations of nitrogen and Rubisco in leaves of Australian native plants? Australian Journal of Plant Physiology 27: 407–416. , , .