Dynamics of seedling growth acclimation towards altered light conditions can be quantified via GROWSCREEN: a setup and procedure designed for rapid optical phenotyping of different plant species
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2007
Volume 174, Issue 2, pages 447–455, April 2007
How to Cite
Walter, A., Scharr, H., Gilmer, F., Zierer, R., Nagel, K. A., Ernst, M., Wiese, A., Virnich, O., Christ, M. M., Uhlig, B., Jünger, S. and Schurr, U. (2007), Dynamics of seedling growth acclimation towards altered light conditions can be quantified via GROWSCREEN: a setup and procedure designed for rapid optical phenotyping of different plant species. New Phytologist, 174: 447–455. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8137.2007.02002.x
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2007
- Received: 27 November 2006 Accepted: 29 November 2006
- 2003. Rapid, non-invasive screening for perturbations of metabolism and plant growth using chlorophyll fluorescence imaging. Plant Physiology 132: 485–493. , , , .
- 2004. Quantitative trait locus analysis of growth-related traits in a new Arabidopsis recombinant. Plant Physiology 135: 444–458. , , , , .
- 2002. Root elongation and branching is related to local hexose concentration in Arabidopsis thaliana seedlings. Plant, Cell & Environment 25: 1357–1366. , , , .
- 2006. PHENOPSIS, an automated platform for reproducible phenotyping of plant responses to soil water deficit in Arabidopsis thaliana permitted the identification of an accession with low sensitivity to soil water deficit. New Phytologist 169: 623–625. , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- 1982. Relative addition rate and external concentration: driving variables used in plant nutrition research. Plant, Cell & Environment 5: 443–453. .
- 2000. Molecular characterisation of a new mutant allele of the plastid phosphoglucomutase in Arabidopsis, and complementation of the mutant with the wild-type cDNA. Molecular and General Genetics 263: 978–986. , , , , , .
- 2006. Reexamining the empirical relation between plant growth and leaf photosynthesis. Functional Plant Biology 33: 421–429. , .
- 2005. Leaf growth dynamics of two congener gymnosperm tree species reflect the heterogeneity of light intensities given in their natural ecological niche. Plant, Cell & Environment 28: 1496–1505. , , , , , , , .
- 1999. Large-scale evaluation of plant growth in Arabidopsis thaliana in non-invasive image analysis. Plant Physiology and Biochemistry 37: 671–678. , , , , .
- 2004. Heterosis of biomass production in Arabidopsis. Establishment during early development. Plant Physiology 134: 1813–1823. , , , .
- 2006. Dynamics of root growth stimulation in Nicotiana tabacum in increasing light intensity. Plant, Cell & Environment 29: 1936–1945. , , .
- 2006. Functional dynamics of plant growth and photosynthesis – from steady-state to dynamics – from homogeneity to heterogeneity. Plant, Cell & Environment 29: 340–352. , , .
- 2006. Net assimilation rate, specific leaf area and leaf mass ratio: which is most closely correlated with relative growth rate? A meta-analysis. Functional Ecology 20: 565–574. .
- 2005. Dynamics of leaf and root growth – endogenous control versus environmental impact. Annals of Botany 95: 891–900. , .