Letters from ICOM – digging deeper into mycorrhizal research
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2007
Volume 174, Issue 2, pages 233–235, April 2007
How to Cite
Jakobsen, I. (2007), Letters from ICOM – digging deeper into mycorrhizal research. New Phytologist, 174: 233–235. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8137.2007.02059.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2007
- 2007. Host preference, niches and fungal diversity. New Phytologist 174: 230–233. .
- 2006. What is the link between carbon and phosphorus fluxes in arbuscular mycorrhizas? A null hypothesis for symbiotic function. New Phytologist 172: 3–6. .
- 2005. Nitrogen transfer in the arbuscular mycorrhizal symbiosis. Nature 435: 819–823. , , , , , , , , .
- 2007. Functional traits in mycorrhizal ecology: their use for predicting the impact of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungal communities on plant growth and ecosystem functioning. New Phytologist 174: 244–250. , .
- 2007. Research perspectives on functional diversity in ectomycorrhizal fungi. New Phytologist 174: 243–246. , , .
- 2007. Can we develop general predictive models of mycorrhizal fungal community–environment relationships? New Phytologist 174: 250–256. , .
- 2007. New Phytologist– an evolving host for mycorrhizal research. New Phytologist 174: 225–228. , .
- 2004. High functional diversity within species of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi. New Phytologist 164: 357–364. , , , , .
- 2006. CO2-enrichment and nutrient availability alter ectomycorrhizal fungal communities. Ecology 87: 2278–2287. , , .
- 2004. Community structure of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi in undisturbed vegetation revealed by analyses of LSU rDNA sequences. Molecular Ecology 13: 3179–3186. , .
- 2007. Troubles with truffles: unveiling more of their biology. New Phytologist 174: 256–259. , , , .
- 1971. Mechanism of absorption of phosphate from soil by endogone mycorrhizas. Nature 233: 278–279. , .
- 2006. More complexity in the mycorrhizal world. New Phytologist 172: 600–604. , .
- 2007. Quantifying flows through metabolic networks and the prospects for fluxomic studies of mycorrhizas. New Phytologist 174: 238–242. .
- 2004. Functional diversity in arbuscular mycorrhizal (AM) symbioses: the contribution of the mycorrhizal P uptake pathway is not correlated with mycorrhizal responses in growth or total P uptake. New Phytologist 162: 511–524. , , .
- 2007. Trehalose synthesis in ectomycorrhizas – a driving force of carbon gain for fungi. New Phytologist 174: 228–230. .