Transcriptional or post-transcriptional regulation – how does a plant know when to senesce?
Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2007
Volume 175, Issue 1, pages 7–9, July 2007
How to Cite
Wingler, A. (2007), Transcriptional or post-transcriptional regulation – how does a plant know when to senesce?. New Phytologist, 175: 7–9. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8137.2007.02106.x
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2007
- 2007. Cross-species identification of Mendel's I locus. Science 315: 73. , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- 2007. Warm and cold parental reproductive environments affect seed properties, fitness, and cold responsiveness in Arabidopsis thaliana progenies. Plant, Cell & Environment 30: 165–175. , , , , .
- 2005. Comparative transcriptome analysis reveals significant differences in gene expression and signalling pathways between developmental and dark/starvation-induced senescence in Arabidopsis. Plant Journal 42: 567–585. , , , , , , , , , , .
- 2007. Leaf-specific suppression of deoxyhypusine synthase in Arabidopsis thaliana enhances growth without negative pleiotropic effects. Journal of Plant Physiology 164: 408–420. , , , , .
- 2006. Transcription analysis of Arabidopsis membrane transporters and hormone pathways during developmental and induced leaf senescence. Plant Physiology 141: 776–792. , , , , , .
- 2005. Ethylene-induced leaf senescence depends on age-related changes and OLD genes in Arabidopsis. Journal of Experimental Botany 56: 2915–2923. , , , .
- 2005. A cellular timetable of autumn senescence. Plant Physiology 139: 1635–1648. , , , .
- 2005. DNA-binding proteins of the Whirly family in Arabidopsis thaliana are targeted to the organelles. FEBS Letters 579: 3707–3712. , , , , , .
- 2000. Requirement of NAD and SIR2 for life-span extension by calorie restriction in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Science 289: 2126–2128. , , .
- 2004. Targets of the WRKY53 transcription factor and its role during leaf senescence in Arabidopsis. Plant Molecular Biology 55: 853–867. , , , .
- 2007. Age-related changes in oxidative stress markers and abscisic acid levels in a drought-tolerant shrub, Cistus clusii, grown under Mediterranean field conditions. Planta 225: 1039–1049. , .
- 1980. Leaf senescence. Annual Review of Plant Physiology 31: 83–111. , .
- 2006. The role of sugars in integrating environmental signals during the regulation of leaf senescence. Journal of Experimental Botany 57: 391–399. , , , .
- 2007. Single-stranded DNA binding factor AtWHY1 modulates telomere length homeostasis in Arabidopsis. Plant Journal 49: 442–451. , , , .
- 2000. Specific association of a small protein with the telomeric DNA-protein complex during the onset of leaf senescence in Arabidopsis thaliana. Plant Molecular Biology 42: 429–438. , , .