Resolving methane fluxes
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2007
Volume 175, Issue 1, pages 1–4, July 2007
How to Cite
Evans, J. R. (2007), Resolving methane fluxes. New Phytologist, 175: 1–4. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8137.2007.02114.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2007
- 2007. Satellite chartography of atmospheric methane from SCIAMACHYon board ENVISAT: 2. Evaluation based on inverse model simulations. Journal of Geophysical Research–Atmospheres 112: D02304. , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2006. Contribution of anthropogenic and natural sources to atmospheric methane variability. Nature 443: 439–443. , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2007. No evidence for substantial aerobic methane emission by terrestrial plants: a 13C-labelling approach. New Phytologist 175: 29–35. , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 1985. Large losses of total ozone in Antarctica reveal seasonal Clox/Nox interaction. Nature 315: 207–210. , , .
- 2007. Stable isotopes provide revised global limits of aerobic methane emissions from plants. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics 7: 237–241. , , , , , .
- 2005. Assessing methane emissions from global space-borne observations. Science 308: 1010–1014. , , , ,
- HoughtonJT, JenkinsGJ, EphraumsJJ, eds. 2001. Climate change. The IPCC scientific assessment. Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press.
- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change 2007. Contribution of Working Group I to the Fourth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, Summary for Policymakers. http://www.ipcc.ch/WG1_SPM_17Apr07.pdf
- 2006. Methane emissions from terrestrial plants under aerobic conditions. Nature 439: 187–191. , , ,
- 2007. Methane, plants and climate change. Scientific American 296: 40–45. ,
- 2006. A comment on the quantitative significance of aerobic methane release by plants. Functional Plant Biology 33: 521–530. , , , , , , , .
- 1998. Changing concentration, lifetime and climate forcing of atmospheric methane. Tellus Series B–Chemical and Physical Meteorology 50: 128–150. , , .
- 2006. Global change: a green source of surprise. Nature 439: 148–149. .
- 2006. Scaling methane emissions from vegetation. Trends in Ecology and Evolution 21: 423–424. , , , .
- 1999. The isotopic composition of atmospheric methane. Global Biogeochemical Cycles 13: 445–461. , , , , ,