Specifying self-recognition: peptides lead the way
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2007
Volume 175, Issue 4, pages 597–599, September 2007
How to Cite
Wheeler, M. J. and Franklin-Tong, V. E. (2007), Specifying self-recognition: peptides lead the way. New Phytologist, 175: 597–599. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8137.2007.02200.x
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2007
- 2001. The S-locus receptor kinase is inhibited by thioredoxins and activated by pollen coat proteins. Nature 410: 220–223. , , , .
- 2001. Allele-specific receptor–ligand interactions in Brassica self-incompatibility. Science 293: 1824–1826. , , , .
- 2007. S cysteine-rich (SCR) binding domain analysis of the Brassica self-incompatibility S-locus receptor kinase. New Phytologist 175: 619–629. , .
- 2006. Gametophytic self-incompatibility: Understanding the cellular mechanisms involved in self pollen tube inhibition. Planta 224: 233–245. , .
- 1999. The male determinant of self-incompatibility in Brassica. Science 286: 1697–1700. , , .
- 2001. A pollen coat protein, sp11/scr, determines the pollen s-specificity in the self-incompatibility of Brassica species. Plant Physiology 125: 2095–2103. .
- 2007. Characterization of the sp11/scr high-affinity binding site involved in self/nonself recognition in Brassica self-incompatibility. Plant Cell 19: 107–117. , , , , , , , , .
- 1991. Molecular cloning of a putative receptor protein kinase gene encoded at the self-incompatibility locus of Brassica oleracea. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, USA 88: 8816–8820. , , , , .
- 2005. Self-incompatibility in plants. Annual Review of Plant Biology 56: 467–489. , .
- 2001. Direct ligand–receptor complex interaction controls Brassica self-incompatibility. Nature 413: 534–538. , , , , , , , .