Regulation of cellulose synthesis – aNOther player in the game?
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© The Author (2008). Journal compilation © New Phytologist (2008)
Volume 179, Issue 2, pages 247–249, July 2008
How to Cite
Taylor, N. G. (2008), Regulation of cellulose synthesis – aNOther player in the game?. New Phytologist, 179: 247–249. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8137.2008.02504.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- 2008. Nitric oxide: an active nitrogen molecule that modulates cellulose synthesis in tomato roots. New Phytologist 179: 386–396. , ,
- 2007. Organization of cellulose synthase complexes involved in primary cell wall synthesis in Arabidopsis thaliana. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, USA 104: 15572–15577. , , , , , , , ,
- 1995. Sources, industrial derivatives and commercial applications of cellulose. Carbohydrates in Europe 12: 5–14.
- 2003. Control of cellulose synthase complex localization in developing xylem. The Plant Cell 15: 1740–1748. , , .
- 2007. Sentinels at the wall: cell wall receptors and sensors. New Phytologist 176: 7–21. , , .
- 2004. Phosphoproteomics of the Arabidopsis plasma membrane and a new phosphorylation site database. The Plant Cell 16: 2394–2405. , , , .
- 2007. Genetic evidence for three unique components in primary cell-wall cellulose synthase complexes in Arabidopsis. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, USA 104: 15566–15571. , , , , , , , , .
- 2007. Identification of cellulose synthase AtCesA7 (IRX3) in vivo phosphorylation sites – a potential role in regulating protein degradation. Plant Molecular Biology 64: 161–171. .
- 2008. Cellulose biosynthesis and deposition in higher plants. New Phytologist 178: 239–252. .
- 2003. Interactions among three distinct CesA proteins essential for cellulose synthesis. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, USA 100: 1450–1455. , , , , .
- 1997. Collapsed xylem phenotype of Arabidopsis identifies mutants deficient in cellulose deposition in the secondary cell wall. The Plant Cell 9: 689–701. , .
- 2008. Nitric oxide synthesis and signalling in plants. Plant, Cell & Environment 31: 622–631. , , .