An illustrated gardener's guide to transgenic Arabidopsis field experiments
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2008
© The Authors (2008). Journal compilation © New Phytologist (2008)
Volume 180, Issue 2, pages 545–555, October 2008
How to Cite
Frenkel, M., Johansson Jänkänpää, H., Moen, J. and Jansson, S. (2008), An illustrated gardener's guide to transgenic Arabidopsis field experiments. New Phytologist, 180: 545–555. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8137.2008.02591.x
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2008
- Received: 19 May 2008Accepted: 10 June 2008
- 2003. Genome-wide insertional mutagenesis of Arabidopsis thaliana. Science 301: 653–657. , , , , , , , , , et al .
- 2003. Absence of the Lhcb1 and Lhcb2 proteins of the light-harvesting complex of photosystem II – effects on photosynthesis, grana stacking and fitness. Plant Journal 35: 350–361. , , , , , ,
- 2001. Arabidopsis mutants and other model systems in plant physiological ecology. Trends in Plant Science 6: 99. .
- 1998. Gene dosage and stochastic effects determine the severity and direction of uniparental ribosomal RNA gene silencing (nuclear dominance) in Arabidopsis allopolyploids. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, USA 95: 14 891– 14 896. , , .
- European Union. 2001. Directive 2001/18/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council. http://ec.europa.eu/environment/biotechnology/pdf/dir2001_18.pdf .
- 2008. Light, stress & herbivory – from photoprotection to trophic interactions using Arabidopsis thaliana as a model organism. PhD thesis, Umeå University, Sweden. .
- 2007. Hierarchy amongst photosynthetic acclimation responses for plant fitness. Physiologia Plantarum 129: 455–459. , , ,
- 2004. Is each light-harvesting complex protein important for plant fitness? Plant Physiology 134: 502–509. , , ,
- 2007. Fitness consequences of infection of Arabidopsis thaliana with its natural bacterial pathogen Pseudomonas viridiflava. Oecologia 152: 71–81. ,
- 2004. Fitness costs of mutations affecting the systemic acquired resistance pathway in Arabidopsis thaliana. Genetics 168: 2197–2206. , , ,
- 2003. European consortia building integrated resources for Arabidopsis functional genomics. Current Opinion in Plant Biology 6: 426–429. , , .
- 2002. Rapid regulation of light harvesting and plant fitness in the field. Science 297: 91–93. , ,
- 2005. What leads to reduced fitness in nonphotochemical quenching mutants? Physiologia Plantarum 125: 202–211. ,
- 2005. Physiological and ecological significance of sunflecks for dipterocarp seedlings. Journal of Experimental Botany 56: 469–482. , , .
- 2001. Sing regulation of photosynthesis. Journal of Experimental Botany 52: 1381–1400. , .
- 2003. Selection in a model system: Ecological genetics of flowering time in Arabidopsis thaliana. Ecology 84: 1700–1712.
- 1993. Biology, ecology and management of the diamondback moth. Annual Review of Entomology 38: 275–301. , .
- 2003. QTL architecture of resistance and tolerance traits in Arabidopsis thaliana in natural environments. Molecular Ecology 12: 1153–1163. , ,