Arabidopsis thaliana acyl-CoA-binding protein ACBP2 interacts with heavy-metal-binding farnesylated protein AtFP6
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
© The Authors (2008). Journal compilation © New Phytologist (2008)
Volume 181, Issue 1, pages 89–102, January 2009
How to Cite
Gao, W., Xiao, S., Li, H.-Y., Tsao, S.-W. and Chye, M.-L. (2009), Arabidopsis thaliana acyl-CoA-binding protein ACBP2 interacts with heavy-metal-binding farnesylated protein AtFP6. New Phytologist, 181: 89–102. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8137.2008.02631.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
- Received: 21 June 2008; Accepted: 5 August 2008
- 2006. The Arabidopsis heavy metal P-type ATPase HMA5 interacts with metallochaperones and functions in copper detoxification of roots. Plant Journal 45: 225–236. , , , , , , ,
- 2003. Genomic comparison of P-type ATPase ion pumps in Arabidopsis and rice. Plant Physiology 132: 618–628. , , , , , , , .
- 1998. Arabidopsis cDNA encoding a membrane-associated protein with an acyl-CoA-binding domain. Plant Molecular Biology 38: 827–838. .
- 1999. Isolation of a gene encoding Arabidopsis membrane-associated acyl-CoA-binding protein and immunolocalization of its gene product. Plant Journal 18: 205–214. , , .
- 2000. Single amino acid substitutions at the acyl-CoA-binding domain interrupt 14[C]palmitoyl-CoA binding of ACBP2, an Arabidopsis acyl-CoA-binding protein with ankyrin repeats. Plant Molecular Biology 44: 711–721. , , .
- 2006. Toxic metal accumulation, responses to exposure and mechanisms of tolerance in plants. Biochimie 88: 1707–1719.
- 1998. Floral dip: a simplified method for Agrobacterium-mediated transformation of Arabidopsis thaliana. Plant Journal 16: 735–743. , .
- 1999. A new class of proteins capable of binding transition metals. Plant Molecular Biology 41: 139–150. , , , , , .
- 1996. Characterization of an acyl-CoA-binding protein from Arabidopsis thaliana. Archives of Biochemistry and Biophysics 331: 55–62. , , , .
- 2003. DsRed as a potential FRET partner with CFP and GFP. Biophysical Journal 85: 599–611. , , .
- 2002. pGD vectors: versatile tools for the expression of green and red fluorescent protein fusions in agroinfiltrated plant leaves. Plant Journal 31: 375–383. , , , , .
- 2006. Isolation and characterization of a cDNA encoding a membrane bound acyl-CoA-binding protein from Agave americana L. epidermis. Plant Physiology and Biochemistry 44: 85–90. , , ,
- 1991. A CAAX or a CAAL motif and a second signal are sufficient for plasma membrane targeting of ras proteins. EMBO Journal 10: 4033–4039. , , , .
- 1998. Identification of a functional homolog of the yeast copper homeostasis gene ATX1 from Arabidopsis. Plant Physiology 117: 1227–1234. , , , , , .
- 1999. RESPONSIVE-TO-ANTAGINIST1, a Menkes/Wilson disease-related copper transporter, is required for ethylene signaling in Arabidopsis. Cell 97: 383–393. , , , , , , , , , .
- 2004. P-type ATPase heavy metal transporters with roles in essential zinc homeostasis in Arabidopsis. Plant Cell 16: 1327–1339. , , , , , , , , .
- 1996. Genomic libraries and a host strain designed for highly efficient two-hybrid selection in yeast. Genetics 144: 1425–1436. , , .
- 2008. AtOSA1, a member of the Abc1-like family, as a new factor in cadmium and oxidative stress response. Plant Physiology 147: 719–731. , , , , , ,
- 2007. The ABC transporter AtPDR8 is a cadmium extrusion pump conferring heavy metal resistance. Plant Journal 50: 207–218. , , , ,
- 2005. AtPDR12 contributes to lead resistance in Arabidopsis. Plant Physiology 138: 827–836. , , , ,
- 2004. ACBP4 and ACBP5, novel Arabidopsis acyl-CoA-binding proteins with kelch motifs that bind oleoyl-CoA. Plant Molecular Biology 55: 297–309. , , , .
- 2006. Arabidopsis ACBP3 is an extracellularly targeted acyl-CoA-binding protein. Planta 223: 871–881. , , , , .
- 2003. Membrane localization of Arabidopsis acyl-CoA-binding protein ACBP2. Plant Molecular Biology 51: 483–492. , .
- 2004. Arabidopsis Acyl-CoA-binding protein ACBP2 interacts with an ethylene-responsive element-binding protein, AtEBP, via its ankyrin repeats. Plant Molecular Biology 54: 233–243. , .
- 2001. Evidence for the plant-specific intercellular transport of the Arabidopsis copper chaperone CCH. Plant Journal 25: 521–528. , ,
- 1962. A revised medium for rapid growth and bioassays with tobacco tissue cultures. Physiologia Plantarum 15: 473–497. ,
- 1998. Binary vectors for sense and antisense expression of Arabidopsis ESTs. Plant Molecular Biology Reporter 16: 257–262. , .
- 2000. Phospholipase A2s and lipid peroxidation. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta 1488: 167–181. ,
- 1997. Metal ion chaperone function of the soluble Cu(I) receptor Atx1. Science 278: 853–856. , , , , , , , , .
- 2002. Plant responses to abiotic stresses: heavy metal-induced oxidative stress and protection by mycorrhization. Journal of Experimental Botany 53: 1351–1365. ,
- 1998. High-affinity renal lead-binding proteins in environmentally-exposed humans. Chemico-Biological Interactions 115: 39–52. , , , .
- 2008. Mammalian acyl-CoA:lysophosphatidylcholine acyltransferase enzymes. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, USA 105: 88–93. , , .
- 1995. Oxidative mechanisms in the toxicity of metal ions. Free Radical Biology and Medicine 18: 321–336. ,
- 1984. Evidence for the reversibility of the acyl-CoA:lysophosphatidylcholine acyltransferase in microsomal preparations from developing safflower (Carthamus tinctorius L.) cotyledons and rat liver. Biochemical Journal 223: 305–314. , .
- 2002. Functional characterization of a heavy metal binding protein CdI19 from Arabidopsis. Plant Journal 32: 165–173. , , ,
- 2007. LPT1 encodes a membrane-bound O-acyltransferase involved in the acylation of lysophospholipids in the yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Journal of Biological Chemistry 282: 34288–34298. , , , , , , , , ,
- 2007. Oxylipins produced by the 9-lipoxygenase pathway in Arabidopsis regulate lateral root development and defense responses through a specific signaling cascade. Plant Cell 19: 831–846. , , , , , , ,
- 1984. The p21 ras C-terminus is required for transformation and membrane association. Nature 310: 583–586. , , , , .
- 2000. A strong loss-of-function Mutation in RAN1 results in constitutive activation of the ethylene response pathway as well as a rosette-lethal phenotype. Plant Cell 12: 443–455. , .
- 2008. Overexpression of membrane-associated acyl-CoA-binding protein ACBP1 enhances lead tolerance in Arabidopsis. Plant Journal 54: 141–151. , , , , .
- 2004. Inhibition of endogenous trypsin- and chymotrypsin-like activities in transgenic lettuce expressing heterogeneous proteinase inhibitor SaPIN2a. Planta 218: 623–629. , , .
- 1996. Protein prenylation: molecular mechanisms and functional consequences. Annual Review of Biochemistry 65: 241–269. , .
- 2008. Identification and characterization of a major liver lysophosphatidylcholine acyltransferase. Journal of Biological Chemistry 283: 8258–8265. , , , , , , , , ,