Questions about floral (dis)integration
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2009
© The Author (2009). Journal compilation © New Phytologist (2009)
Volume 183, Issue 2, pages 247–248, July 2009
How to Cite
Harder, L. D. (2009), Questions about floral (dis)integration. New Phytologist, 183: 247–248. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8137.2009.02881.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2009
- 2004. Floral integration, modularity, and precision: distinguishing complex adaptations from genetic constraints. In: PigliucciM, PrestonK, eds. Phenotypic integration: studying the ecology and evolution of complex phenotypes. New York, NY, USA: Oxford University Press, 23–49. , , , .
- 2006. Genetic constraints on floral evolution: a review and evaluation of patterns. Heredity 96: 343–352. , .
- 1960. The ecological significance of correlation pleiades. Evolution 14: 171–180. .
- 1989. Methods for the comparative analysis of variation patterns. Systematic Zoology 38: 201–213. , , .
- 2008. The adaptive value of phenotypic floral integration. New Phytologist 179: 1183–1192. , , , .
- 1987. Kendall's advanced theory of statistics, Volume 1. Distribution theory. New York, NY, USA: Oxford University Press. , .
- 1984. On the eigenvalue distribution of genetic and phenotypic dispersion matrices: evidence for a nonrandom organization of quantitative character variation. Journal of Mathematical Biology 21: 77–95. .