Gearing up for comparative genomics: analyses of the fungal class Dothideomycetes
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2009
No claim to original US government works. Journal compilation © New Phytologist (2009)
Volume 183, Issue 2, pages 250–254, July 2009
How to Cite
Goodwin, S. B. and Kema, G. H. J. (2009), Gearing up for comparative genomics: analyses of the fungal class Dothideomycetes. New Phytologist, 183: 250–254. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8137.2009.02906.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2009
- 2006. Molecular data place Trypetheliaceae in Dothideomycetes. Mycological Research 110: 511–520. , , , , , .
- 2007. Physiological studies of the warehouse staining fungus, Baudoinia compniacensis. Mycological Research 111: 1422–1430. , , .
- 2004. Allergenic fungi spore records (15 years) and sensitization in patients with respiratory allergy in Thessaloniki-Greece. Journal of Investigational Allergology & Clinical Immunology 14: 225–231. , , , , ,
- 2005. Fungi at the edge of life: cryptoendolithic black fungi from Antarctic desert. Studies in Mycology 51: 1–32. , , , ,
- 2009. Fungal effector proteins. Annual Review of Phytopathology 47: 233–263. , .
- 2007. Origin and domestication of the fungal wheat pathogen Mycosphaerella graminicola via sympatric speciation. Molecular Biology and Evolution 24: 398–411. , , , .
- 2006. Moulds that should be better known: the wine cellar mould, Racodium cellare Persoon. Mycologist 20: 171–175. , , .
- Meiosis drives extraordinary genome plasticity in the haploid fungal plant pathogen Mycosphaerella graminicola. PLoS One. , , , , , , , , . (in press).