Can water droplets on leaves cause leaf scorch?
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2010
© The Authors (2010). Journal compilation © New Phytologist (2010)
Volume 185, Issue 4, pages 865–867, March 2010
How to Cite
Jones, H. G. (2010), Can water droplets on leaves cause leaf scorch?. New Phytologist, 185: 865–867. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8137.2009.03161.x
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2010
- 2008. Chlorophyll fluorescence: a probe of photosynthesis in vivo. Annual Review of Plant Biology 59: 89–113. .
- 2006. Photoprotection, photoinhibition, gene regulation, and environment. Dordrecht, the Netherlands: Springer, 382. , , .
- 2009. Optics of sunlit water drops on leaves: conditions under which sunburn is possible. New Phytologist 185: 979–987. , , , .
- 2009. Bad science. London, UK: Harper Collins, 288. .
- 1999. Use of thermography for quantitative studies of spatial and temporal variation of stomatal conductance over leaf surfaces. Plant, Cell & Environment 22: 1043–1055. .
- 1990. Sunflecks and photosynthesis in plant canopies. Annual Review of Plant Physiology and Plant Molecular Biology 41: 421–453. .