Article first published online: 19 OCT 2010
© The Author (2010). Journal compilation © New Phytologist Trust (2010)
Volume 188, Issue 3, pages 639–640, November 2010
How to Cite
Ian Woodward, F. (2010), Flower power. New Phytologist, 188: 639–640. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8137.2010.03487.x
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2010
- 2009. Macroevolutionary patterns of pollination accuracy: a comparison of three genera. New Phytologist 183: 600–617. , , , .
- 2008. Effect of inbreeding depression on outcrossing rates among populations of a tropical pine. New Phytologist 177: 517–524. , .
- 2009. Genetic divergence causes parallel evolution of flower color in Chilean Mimulus. New Phytologist 183: 729–739. , .
- 2008. Flowering phenology in a species-rich temperate grassland is sensitive to warming but not elevated CO2. New Phytologist 178: 815–822. , , , , .
- 2010. Effects of plant sex on range distributions and allocation to reproduction. New Phytologist 186: 769–779. , , .
- 2008. Allee effects within small populations of Aconitum napellus ssp. lusitanicum, a protected subspecies in northern France. New Phytologist 179: 1171–1182. , , , , , .
- 2009. Flowering-time plasticity facilitates niche shifts in adjacent populations. New Phytologist 183: 661–666. .
- 2009. Interspecific competition alters natural selection on shade avoidance phenotypes in Impatiens capensis. New Phytologist 183: 880–891. , .
- 2009. Patterns of selection of two North American native and nonnative populations of monkeyflower (Phrymaceae). New Phytologist 183: 691–701. , , .
- 2009. Structure and biomechanics of trapping flower trichomes and their role in the pollination ecology of Aristolochia plants (Aristolochiaceae). New Phytologist 184: 988–1002. , , , .
- 2010. Pollinator-mediated selection on floral display, spur length and flowering phenology in the deceptive orchid Dactylorhiza lapponica. New Phytologist 188: 385–392. , , .
- 2008. Selfed embryo death in Pinus taeda: a phenotypic profile. New Phytologist 178: 210–222. .
- 2008. Populations do not become less genetically diverse or more differentiated towards the northern limit of the geographical range in clonal Vaccinium stamineum. New Phytologist 180: 534–544. , .