Integrating lipid signalling, mitogen-activated protein kinase cascades and salt tolerance
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2010
© The Author (2010). Journal compilation © New Phytologist Trust (2010)
Volume 188, Issue 3, pages 640–643, November 2010
How to Cite
Morris, P. C. (2010), Integrating lipid signalling, mitogen-activated protein kinase cascades and salt tolerance. New Phytologist, 188: 640–643. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8137.2010.03507.x
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2010
- 2007. A mutation in the Arabidopsis MAP kinase kinase 9 gene results in enhanced seedling stress tolerance. Plant Science 173: 302–308. , .
- 2006. The role of phospholipase D in plant stress responses. Current Opinion in Plant Biology 9: 515–522. , .
- 2000. Various abiotic stresses rapidly activate Arabidopsis MAP kinases ATMPK4 and ATMPK6. Plant Journal 24: 655–665. , , , , .
- 2001. Phosphatidic acid activates a wound-activated MAPK in Glycine max. Plant Journal 26: 479–486. , , .
- 2005. Genes and salt tolerance: bringing them together. New Phytologist 167: 645–663. .
- 2005. Emerging MAP kinase pathways in plant stress signalling. Trends in Plant Science 10: 339–346. , , .
- 1997. Identification and characterization of a novel plant phospholipase D that requires polyphosphoinositides and submicromolar calcium for activity in Arabidopsis. Journal of Biological Chemistry 272: 7048–7054. , , .
- 2004. MAP kinase-mediated stress relief that precedes and regulates the timing of transcriptional induction. Cell 118: 351–361. , .
- 2010. Mitogen-activated protein kinase signaling in plants. Annual Review of Plant Biology 61: 621–649. , , .
- 2003. Overexpression of a plasma membrane Na+/H+ antiporter gene improves salt tolerance in Arabidopsis thaliana. Nature Biotechnology 21: 81–85. , , , .
- 2004. The MKK2 pathway mediates cold and salt stress signaling in Arabidopsis. Molecular Cell 15: 141–152. , , , , , , , .
- 2004. Isolation and identification of phosphatidic acid targets from plants. Plant Journal 39: 527–536. , , , , , , , .
- 2007. Phosphatidic acid binds to and inhibits the activity of Arabidopsis CTR1. Journal of Experimental Botany 58: 3905–3914. , , , , .
- 1996. SOS1, a genetic locus essential for salt tolerance and potassium acquisition. Plant Cell 8: 617–627. , , .
- 2010. Phosphatidic acid mediates salt stress response by regulation of MPK6 in Arabidopsis thaliana. New Phytologist 188: 762–773. , , , , , , , , , .
- 2004. Phospholipase D alpha 1-derived phosphatidic acid interacts with ABI1 phosphatase 2C and regulates abscisic acid signaling. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, USA 101: 9508–9513. , , , .