The phosphoproteome of Arabidopsis plants lacking the oxidative signal-inducible1 (OXI1) protein kinase
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2010 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 190, Issue 1, pages 49–56, April 2011
How to Cite
Howden, A. J.M., Salek, M., Miguet, L., Pullen, M., Thomas, B., Knight, M. R. and Sweetlove, L. J. (2011), The phosphoproteome of Arabidopsis plants lacking the oxidative signal-inducible1 (OXI1) protein kinase. New Phytologist, 190: 49–56. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8137.2010.03582.x
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Received: 17 September 2010, Accepted: 4 November 2010
- 2004. A protein kinase target of a PDK1 signalling pathway is involved in root hair growth in Arabidopsis. EMBO Journal 23: 572–581. , , , , , , , , , .
- 2006. The Arabidopsis protein kinase PTI1-2 is activated by convergent phosphatidic acid and oxidative stress signalling pathways downstream of PDK1 and OXI1. Journal of Biological Chemistry 281: 37536–37546. , , , , .
- 2004. Reactive oxygen species: metabolism, oxidative stress and signal transduction. Annual Review of Plant Biology 55: 373–399. , .
- 2006. The role of phospholipase D in plant stress responses. Current Opinion in Plant Biology 9: 515–522. , .
- 2007. Quantitative phosphoproteomics of early elicitor signaling in Arabidopsis. Molecular & Cellular Proteomics 6: 1198–1214. , , , , , .
- 1999. Phosphorylation of Ser-241 is essential for the activity of 3-phosphoinositide-dependent protein kinase-1: identification of five sites of the phosphorylation in vivo. Biochemical Journal 342: 287–292. , , .
- 2006. Crosstalk between abiotic and biotic stress responses: a current view from the points of convergence in the stress signaling networks. Current Opinion in Plant Biology 9: 436–442. , , , , , , .
- 2008. Optimising identification and quantification of 15N-labelled proteins in comparative proteomics. Analytical Chemistry 80: 7796–7803. , , , , .
- 2006. Sample extraction techniques for the enhanced proteomic analysis of plant tissues. Nature Protocols 1: 769–774. , , , , , , .
- 2006. F-box proteins everywhere. Current Opinion in Plant Biology 9: 631–638. , , , , .
- 2001. Analysis of the Arabidopsis mitochondrial proteome. Plant Physiology 127: 1711–1727. , , , .
- 2010. MSQuant, an open source platform for mass spectrometry-based quantitative proteomics. Journal of Proteome Research 9: 393–403. , , , , , , , , , et al.
- 2003. Plant PIP2-dependent phospholipase D activity is regulated by phosphorylation. FEBS Letters 554: 50–54. , , , , , .
- 2004. Phosphoproteomics of the arabidopsis plasma membrane and a new phosphorylation site database. Plant Cell 16: 2394–2405. , , , .
- 2006. Global, in vivo, and site-specific phosphorylation dynamics in signalling networks. Cell 127: 635–648. , , , , , , .
- 2006. Arabidopsis PDK1: identification of sites important for activity and downstream phosphorylation of S6 kinase. Biochimie 88: 11–21. , , , , , , .
- 2009. OXI1 protein kinase is required for plant immunity against Pseudomonas syringae in Arabidopsis. Journal of Experimental Botany 60: 3727–3735. , , , .
- 1998. Auxin and ethylene promote root hair elongation in Arabidopsis. Plant Journal 16: 553–560. , , .
- 2009. Large-scale Arabidopsis phosphoproteome profiling reveals novel chloroplast kinase substrates and phosphorylation networks. Plant Physiology 150: 889–903. , , , , , , , .
- 2004. OXI1 kinase is necessary for oxidative burst-mediated signalling in Arabidopsis. Nature 427: 858–861. , , , , , , , , , et al.
- 2008. Large-scale phosphorylation mapping reveals the extent of tyrosine phosphorylation in Arabidopsis. Molecular Systems Biology 4: Article No.: 193, 193–200. , , , , , , .
- 2009. Evolution of F-box genes in plants: different modes of sequence divergence and their relationships with functional diversification. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, USA 106: 835–840. , , , .