Sensing microtubule states through the mitogen-activated protein kinase pathway during mitosis and morphogenesis
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Author. New Phytologist © 2011 New Phytologist Trust
Special Issue: Featured papers on ‘Carbon cycling in tropical ecosystems’
Volume 189, Issue 4, pages 897–900, March 2011
How to Cite
Bogre, L. (2011), Sensing microtubule states through the mitogen-activated protein kinase pathway during mitosis and morphogenesis. New Phytologist, 189: 897–900. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8137.2010.03642.x
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2011
- 2007. Cytokinesis: placing and making the final cut. Cell 131: 847–860. , .
- 2010a. Arabidopsis homologs of nucleus- and phragmoplast-localized kinase 2 and 3 and mitogen-activated protein kinase 4 are essential for microtubule organization. Plant Cell 22: 755–771. , , , , .
- 2010b. Mitogen-activated protein kinase 4 is involved in the regulation of mitotic and cytokinetic microtubule transitions in Arabidopsis thaliana. New Phytologist 189: 1069–1083. , , , , .
- 2007. Quantitative phosphoproteomics of early elicitor signaling in Arabidopsis. Molecular & Cellular Proteomics 6: 1198–1214. , , , , , .
- 2006. Arabidopsis MAP kinase 4 regulates salicylic acid- and jasmonic acid/ethylene-dependent responses via EDS1 and PAD4. Plant Journal 47: 532–546. , , , , , , , , .
- 2010. Pseudomonas syringae effector protein AvrB perturbs Arabidopsis hormone signaling by activating MAP kinase 4. Cell Host Microbe 7: 164–175. , , , , , , , , .
- 2008. Developmental patterning by mechanical signals in Arabidopsis. Science 322: 1650–1655. , , , , , , , , , et al.
- 2010. Alignment between PIN1 polarity and microtubule orientation in the shoot apical meristem reveals a tight coupling between morphogenesis and auxin transport. PLoS Biology 8: e1000516. , , , , , , , .
- 2006. MEKK1 is required for MPK4 activation and regulates tissue-specific and temperature-dependent cell death in Arabidopsis. Journal of Biological Chemistry 281: 36969–36976. , , , , .
- 2010. The MAP Kinase MPK4 is required for cytokinesis in Arabidopsis thaliana. Plant Cell 22: 3778–3390. , , , , , , , , .
- 2004. The Arabidopsis thaliana MEK AtMKK6 activates the MAP kinase AtMPK13. FEBS Letters 576: 5–8. , , , , , .
- 2010. Arabidopsis MPK6 is involved in cell division plane control during early root development, and localizes to the pre-prophase band, phragmoplast, trans-Golgi network and plasma membrane. Plant Journal 61: 234–248. , , , , , , .
- 2004. The plant microtubule-associated protein AtMAP65-3/PLE is essential for cytokinetic phragmoplast function. Current Biology 14: 412–417. , , , , , .
- 2001. The NPK1 mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase kinase is a regulator of cell-plate formation in plant cytokinesis. Genes and Development 15: 352–363. , , , , , .
- 2008. Arabidopsis MAP kinase 4 regulates gene expression through transcription factor release in the nucleus. EMBO Journal 27: 2214–2221. , , , , , , , , , et al.
- 2006. MAP65: a bridge linking a MAP kinase to microtubule turnover. Current Opinion in Plant Biology 9: 563–570. , .
- 2006. Phosphorylation of NtMAP65-1 by a MAP kinase down-regulates its activity of microtubule bundling and stimulates progression of cytokinesis of tobacco cells. Genes and Development 20: 1004–1014. , , , , , , , .
- 2006. Control of the AtMAP65-1 interaction with microtubules through the cell cycle. Journal of Cell Science 119: 3227–3237. , , , , , , .
- 2007. MEKK1 is required for flg22-induced MPK4 activation in Arabidopsis plants. Plant Physiology 143: 661–669. , , , , , , , , .
- 2010. HINKEL kinesin, ANP MAPKKKs and MKK6/ANQ MAPKK, which phosphorylates and activates MPK4 MAPK, constitute a pathway that is required for cytokinesis in Arabidopsis thaliana. Plant and Cell Physiology 51: 1766–1776. , , , , .
- 2010. A MAP for bundling microtubules. Cell 142: 364–367. , .