Sketches of fire
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Author. New Phytologist © 2011 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 190, Issue 4, pages 811–812, June 2011
How to Cite
Ian Woodward, F. (2011), Sketches of fire. New Phytologist, 190: 811–812. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8137.2011.03750.x
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2011
- 2010. Drought impacts on the Amazon forest: the remote sensing perspective. New Phytologist 187: 569–578. , .
- 2006. Influence of long-term repeated prescribed burning on mycelial communities of ectomycorrhizal fungi. New Phytologist 172: 149–158. , , .
- 2009. Can Australian fire regimes be managed for carbon benefits? New Phytologist 183: 931–934. , .
- 2010. Resprouting as a key functional trait in woody plants – challenges to developing new organizing principles. New Phytologist 188: 651–654. , , .
- 2010. Effect of 7 yr of experimental drought on vegetation dynamics and biomass storage of an eastern Amazonian rainforest. New Phytologist 187: 579–591. , , , , , , , , , et al.
- 2010. Multiple mechanisms of Amazonian forest biomass losses in three dynamic global vegetation models under climate change. New Phytologist 187: 647–665. , , , , , , .
- 2010. The climatic sensitivity of the forest, savanna and forest–savanna transition in tropical South America. New Phytologist 187: 707–719. , , , .
- 2009. Which of these continents is not like the other? Comparisons of tropical savanna systems: key questions and challenges. New Phytologist 181: 508–511. , , .
- 2005. Fire, rain and the selection of seeder and resprouter life-histories in fire-recruiting, woody plants. New Phytologist 168: 155–165. , , .
- 2009. Can biological invasions induce desertification? New Phytologist 181: 512–515. , , , .
- 2009. Stem responses to damage: the evolutionary ecology of Quercus species in contrasting fire regimes. New Phytologist 182: 261–271. , , .
- 2009. Fire feedbacks facilitate invasion of pine savannas by Brazilian pepper (Schinus terebinthifolius). New Phytologist 184: 365–375. , .
- 1906. Sketches of vegetation at home and abroad. II. Some aspects of the vegetation of South Africa. New Phytologist 5: 1–9. .