Conserved chromatin structural proteins – a source of variation enabling plant-specific adaptations?
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2011 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 192, Issue 3, pages 563–566, November 2011
How to Cite
Jerzmanowski, A. and Kotlinski, M. (2011), Conserved chromatin structural proteins – a source of variation enabling plant-specific adaptations?. New Phytologist, 192: 563–566. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8137.2011.03918.x
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2011
- 2005. HMG proteins: dynamic players in gene regulation and differentiartion. Current Opinion in Genetics and Development 15: 496–506. , .
- 2009. Binding and interplay of HMG proteins on chromatin: lessons from live cell imaging. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta 1799: 15–27. , .
- 2004. Network of dynamic interactions between histone H1 and high-mobility-group proteins in chromatin. Molecular and Cellular Biology 24: 4321–4328. , , , , , .
- 2007. High mobility group proteins of the plant HMGB family: dynamic chromatin modulators. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta 1769: 346–357. , , .
- 2007. A novel function of plant histone H1: microtubule nucleation and continuous plus end association. Cell Structure and Function 32: 79–87. , , .
- 2002. Plants compared to animals: the broadest comparative study of development. Science 295: 1482–1485. .
- 2007. How do plants organize microtubules without a centrosome? Journal of Integrative Plant Biology 49: 1154–1163. , , , , .
- 2011. The plant-specific family of DNA-binding proteins containing three HMG-box domains interacts with mitotic and meiotic chromosomes. New Phytologist 192: 577–589. , , , , , , , , .
- 2004. Measurement of dynamic protein binding to chromatin in vivo, using photobleaching microscopy. Methods in Enzymology 375: 393–414. , , .
- 2010. HMGB proteins: interactions with DNA and chromatin. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta 1799: 101–113. .
- 2007. The HMG-box: a versatile protein domain occurring in a wide variety of DNA-binding proteins. Cellular and Molecular Life Sciences 64: 2590–2606. , , .