Version of Record online: 10 APR 2012
No claim to original US government works. New Phytologist © 2012 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 194, Issue 3, pages 599–601, May 2012
How to Cite
Wullschleger, S. D. and Weston, D. J. (2012), Modeling the molecular and climatic controls on flowering. New Phytologist, 194: 599–601. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8137.2012.04142.x
- Issue online: 10 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2012
- 2010. Seasonal and developmental timing of flowering. Plant Journal 61: 1001–1013. .
- 2012. An augmented Arabidopsis phenology model reveals seasonal temperature control of flowering time. New Phytologist 194: 654–665. , , , , , .
- 2007. Shifting plant phenology in response to global change. Trends in Ecology and Evolution 22: 357–365. , , , , .
- 2010. Phytochrome functions in Arabidopsis development. Journal of Experimental Botany 61: 11–24. , .
- 2010. Association mapping of local climate-sensitive quantitative trait loci in Arabidopsis thaliana. Proceedings of the National Academy of Science, USA 107: 21199–21204. , , , .
- 2008. Temperature perception and signal transduction in plants. New Phytologist 179: 615–628. .
- 2008. Regulation and identity of florigen: FLOWERING LOCUS T moves center stage. Annual Review of Plant Biology 59: 573–594. , , .
- 2012. Natural variation in Arabidopsis: from molecular genetics to ecological genomics. Plant Physiology 158: 2–22. .
- 2003. A genetic neural network model of flowering time control in Arabidopsis thaliana. Agronomy Journal 95: 71–81. , , .
- 2009. Effects of genetic perturbation on seasonal life history plasticity. Science 323: 930–934. , , , , , , , , , et al.
- 2012. Natural genetic variation for growth and development revealed by high-throughput phenotyping in Arabidopsis thaliana. G3: Genes, Genomics and Genetics 2: 29–34. , , .