Initial characterization of shade avoidance response suggests functional diversity between Populus phytochrome B genes
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2012 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 196, Issue 3, pages 726–737, November 2012
How to Cite
Karve, A. A., Jawdy, S. S., Gunter, L. E., Allen, S. M., Yang, X., Tuskan, G. A., Wullschleger, S. D. and Weston, D. J. (2012), Initial characterization of shade avoidance response suggests functional diversity between Populus phytochrome B genes. New Phytologist, 196: 726–737. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8137.2012.04288.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2012
- Genomic Science Program
- US Department of Energy
- Office of Science
- Biological and Environmental Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!