Silicon nutrition increases grain yield, which, in turn, exerts a feed-forward stimulation of photosynthetic rates via enhanced mesophyll conductance and alters primary metabolism in rice
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2012 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 196, Issue 3, pages 752–762, November 2012
How to Cite
Detmann, K. C., Araújo, W. L., Martins, S. C. V., Sanglard, L. M. V. P., Reis, J. V., Detmann, E., Rodrigues, F. Á., Nunes-Nesi, A., Fernie, A. R. and DaMatta, F. M. (2012), Silicon nutrition increases grain yield, which, in turn, exerts a feed-forward stimulation of photosynthetic rates via enhanced mesophyll conductance and alters primary metabolism in rice. New Phytologist, 196: 752–762. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8137.2012.04299.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2012
- Foundation for Research Assistance of the Minas Gerais State. Grant Number: APQ-02260-11
- National Council for Scientific and Technological Development. Grant Number: 302605/2010-0
- Brazilian Federal Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!