Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2012 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 196, Issue 3, pages 807–815, November 2012
How to Cite
Dijkstra, F. A., Pendall, E., Morgan, J. A., Blumenthal, D. M., Carrillo, Y., LeCain, D. R., Follett, R. F. and Williams, D. G. (2012), Climate change alters stoichiometry of phosphorus and nitrogen in a semiarid grassland. New Phytologist, 196: 807–815. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8137.2012.04349.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2012
- US Department of Agriculture (USDA)-Agricultural Research Service Climate Change
- Soils & Emissions Program
- the US National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DEB# 1021559
- US Department of Energy's Office of Science
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: FT100100779
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!