This paper was first presented to the Young Scholar's Panel at the 2006 Conference of the European Association of Social Anthropologists in Bristol. I would like to thank Steven Vertovec, Ralph Grillo, Anne Juhasz and one anonymous Social Anthropology reviewer for their constructive comments on early drafts.
Culturalist discourses on inclusion and exclusion: the Swiss citizenship debate1
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2008
© 2008 European Association of Social Anthropologists
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 187–202, June 2008
How to Cite
Wessendorf, S. (2008), Culturalist discourses on inclusion and exclusion: the Swiss citizenship debate. Social Anthropology, 16: 187–202. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8676.2008.00031.x
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!