Iraq at a distance. What anthropologists can teach us about the war by Robben, Antonius C.G.M.
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2010
© 2010 European Association of Social Anthropologists.
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 498–499, November 2010
How to Cite
KUCERA, I. (2010), Iraq at a distance. What anthropologists can teach us about the war by Robben, Antonius C.G.M. Social Anthropology, 18: 498–499. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8676.2010.00133_20.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!