Mediation and immediacy: sensational forms, semiotic ideologies and the question of the medium
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
© 2011 European Association of Social Anthropologists.
Special Issue: What is a medium? Theologies, technologies and aspirations
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 23–39, February 2011
How to Cite
Meyer, B. (2011), Mediation and immediacy: sensational forms, semiotic ideologies and the question of the medium. Social Anthropology, 19: 23–39. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8676.2010.00137.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!