International adoption. Global inequalities and the circulation of children edited by Marre, Diana and Laura Briggs
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2011
© 2011 European Association of Social Anthropologists.
Special Issue: Special issue The Uses and Misuses of ‘Indigeneity’ and ‘Autochthony’ Guest editors: Quentin Gausset, Justin Kenrick and Robert Gibb
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 226–228, May 2011
How to Cite
BACCHIDDU, G. (2011), International adoption. Global inequalities and the circulation of children edited by Marre, Diana and Laura Briggs. Social Anthropology, 19: 226–228. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8676.2011.00153_8.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!