‘I have too much baggage’: the impacts of legal status on the social worlds of irregular migrants
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
© 2012 European Association of Social Anthropologists.
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 50–65, February 2012
How to Cite
Sigona, N. (2012), ‘I have too much baggage’: the impacts of legal status on the social worlds of irregular migrants. Social Anthropology, 20: 50–65. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8676.2011.00191.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!