‘Third mission’ activities, commercialisation and academic entrepreneurs
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2012
© 2012 European Association of Social Anthropologists
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 267–286, August 2012
How to Cite
Shore, C. and McLauchlan, L. (2012), ‘Third mission’ activities, commercialisation and academic entrepreneurs. Social Anthropology, 20: 267–286. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8676.2012.00207.x
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!