On money debt and morality: some reflections on the contribution of economic anthropology
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
© 2012 European Association of Social Anthropologists
Special Issue: The Debt Issue
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 380–396, November 2012
How to Cite
Gregory, C. A. (2012), On money debt and morality: some reflections on the contribution of economic anthropology. Social Anthropology, 20: 380–396. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8676.2012.00225.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!