*Based on a presentation at the annual meeting of the American Academy for Cerebral Palsy, St. Louis, Missouri, December 1972.
‘Premature’ Infants: the Relation of Dental Abnormalities to Neurological and Psychometric Status at Age Two Years*
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2008
Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 158–162, April 1974
How to Cite
Rosenstein, S. N. (1974), ‘Premature’ Infants: the Relation of Dental Abnormalities to Neurological and Psychometric Status at Age Two Years. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology, 16: 158–162. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8749.1974.tb02736.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!