The Validity of Psychometric Testing in Children with Congenital Malformations of the Central Nervous System
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2008
Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 180–185, April 1974
How to Cite
Fishman, M. A. and Palkes, H. S. (1974), The Validity of Psychometric Testing in Children with Congenital Malformations of the Central Nervous System. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology, 16: 180–185. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8749.1974.tb02739.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.