THE EFFECTS OF PROLONGED CEREBROSPINAL FLUID SHUNTING ON DEVELOPING SKULL AND BRAIN
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2008
Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 219–222, April 1974
How to Cite
Lange, S. A. D. (1974), THE EFFECTS OF PROLONGED CEREBROSPINAL FLUID SHUNTING ON DEVELOPING SKULL AND BRAIN. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology, 16: 219–222. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8749.1974.tb02748.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!