Childhood Nocturnal Enuresis: Factors Associated with Outcome of Treatment with an Enuresis Alarm
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2008
© 1983 Mac Keith Press
Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 67–80, February 1983
How to Cite
Dische, S., Yule, W., Corbett, J. and Hand, D. (1983), Childhood Nocturnal Enuresis: Factors Associated with Outcome of Treatment with an Enuresis Alarm. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology, 25: 67–80. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8749.1983.tb13723.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!