FIRST DIAGNOSIS OF SEVERE HANDICAP: A STUDY OF PARENTAL REACTIONS
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2008
Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 232–242, April 1987
How to Cite
Quine, L. and Pahl, J. (1987), FIRST DIAGNOSIS OF SEVERE HANDICAP: A STUDY OF PARENTAL REACTIONS. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology, 29: 232–242. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8749.1987.tb02141.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2008
- Accepted for publication 4th June 1986.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!