Peronelle Richards, M.A.Human Development Research Unit, The Park Hospital for Children, Oxford.
Hemispherectomy For Childhood Epilepsy: A 36-Year Study
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2008
© 1987 Mac Keith Press
Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 592–600, October 1987
How to Cite
Lindsay, J., Ounsted, C. and Richards, P. (1987), Hemispherectomy For Childhood Epilepsy: A 36-Year Study. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology, 29: 592–600. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8749.1987.tb08501.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2008
- Accepted for publication 13th November 1986.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.