THE GROSS MOTOR FUNCTION MEASURE: A MEANS TO EVALUATE THE EFFECTS OF PHYSICAL THERAPY
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2008
Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 341–352, June 1989
How to Cite
Russell, D. J., Rosenbaum, P. L., Cadman, D. T., Gowland, C., Hardy, S. and Jarvis, S. (1989), THE GROSS MOTOR FUNCTION MEASURE: A MEANS TO EVALUATE THE EFFECTS OF PHYSICAL THERAPY. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology, 31: 341–352. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8749.1989.tb04003.x
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2008
- Accepted for publication 28th July 1988.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.